Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

"The Trial of the Stick of Joseph" and Ancient Ruins of America, A Lecture Series By: Jack H. West


"The Trial of the Stick of Joseph" and Ancient Ruins of America, A Lecture Series By: Jack H. West     129 pages

"This is an actual transcript of three lectures of the ancient ruins of the Americas, given by Jack H. West on June 24th and 25th, 1954 at Brigham Young University. The text has been retained exactly as given, so that you, the reader, might have the feeling that you are right there, participating with the other class members. May you enjoy the informality, the change of pace, the sense of humor and the drama to e found in the Trial of the Stick of Joseph."

"...Then the judge called me into his office and said, "Jack, where in the world did you get the evidence you presented in this mock trial?" I grinned at him and said, "You remember at the onset of the trial I told all of you that I did not take credit for one particle of this evidence. Most of it has been available to the world for over a hundred years. It just needed to be uncovered and organized. And I told you then, as I tell you now, that I believe with all of my heart that God himself prepared that evidence and the witnesses..."

No comments:

Post a Comment