Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Emma, a Dramatic Biography of Emma Smith by Keith and Ann Terry

Emma, a Dramatic Biography of Emma Smith by Keith and Ann Terry 
“Oh Emma, for God’s sake do not forsake me nor the truth, but remember me. If I do not meet you again in this life, may God grant that we meet in heaven. I cannot express my feelings, my heart is full. Farewell, oh my kind and affectionate Emma, I am yours forever. Your husband and true friend, Joseph.”
Who was Emma Smith, saint or. . . ? A strikingly attractive woman with a mystery hidden behind her lustrous brown eyes, Emma faced unspeakable hardships with her chin held high, only to let pride and jealousy become her stumbling blocks.
In this historically accurate biography, discover for yourself the little known facts and heartbreaking trials of Emma Hale Smith, wife of the Prophet Joseph Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment